Estudio Uno-Madrid[img src=http://furoramusic.com/wordpress/wp-content/flagallery/tango-groove-album/thumbs/thumbs_image0031.jpg]
Magic Sound Studios in Estepona, Málaga-Spain[img src=http://furoramusic.com/wordpress/wp-content/flagallery/tango-groove-album/thumbs/thumbs_untitled-1.png]Hernández in the studio
Hernández in the studio
After recording “Salduba” with CHE CAMERATA -an album highly regarded by the critics for its adventurous blend of Tango, Jazz and Flamenco- Ariel Hernández now follows a long stretch of musical experimentation with “Tango Groove” -his first solo album- which was recorded entirely in Madrid.
Listen to three tracks from the album !
- 1-Toto (3:17) 6-Broken Tango 3.05
- 2-Barrio Maravillas (4:05) 7-Magic Sound 4.43
- 3-Clarens: (5:02 ) 8-La Milonga de Antucho
- 4-Malasaña (5.02) 9-Label
- 5-Bye mom (3.44)
- Written by Ariel Hernández except for:
- Recorded at: ”Infinity”(Madrid) “Estudio uno” (Madrid)
- Mixed: “La Trinchera” (Madrid) and “Magic & Sound” (Estepona – Málaga)
- Ariel Hernandez: Bandoneón
- Lila Horovitz: Double Bass
- Juan Cruz Peñaloza: Piano
- Ana Hernández: Violín
- Sebastian Barbui : Electric Guitar (“totó”- “Label”)
- Chico Fargas: Percussion
- Nico Roca: Drums (“Bye Mom”)
- Jacobo Aguirre Fiestas: programming
- Assisted by: Martín Martinez – Eleassar Salcedo
•Thanks to Virginia Rodrigo for her contribution to ”Totó” and “Bye Mom” Hernández discusses his new album in this Argentinian radio interview
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.Watch Hernández and his Quartet Live!
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.